A tired dog is a good dog, and with our busy schedules, it’s nice for your dog to have an extra outlet for socialization, exercise, mental stimulation and FUN!
Your dog will spend time playing with friends, having fun on our equipment and getting lots of fresh air and potty breaks in our large, outdoor space. To make sure your dog doesn’t get too tuckered out, we also have schedule rest times. Our trained staff is there to monitor and ensure that all dogs practice good manners and social skills. They also engage dog’s minds, through structured activity (fetch anyone?) and puzzle games.
Safe & Structured environment
To provide the most individualized care, we accept a limited number of dogs per day, so be sure to reserve your spot in advance through our easy online app, or just give us a call.
- Space is limited daily, so reserve your spot today!
- Pups that are 12 weeks and have their first round of vaccinations are welcome to join daycare.
- Intact females are welcomed, however not during a heat cycle.
- Intact males are welcomed on a case by case basis.
- All dogs must have up to date vaccinations. (titer tests accepted)
- Please be sure your dog is flea free and on flea/tick preventative. Natural or medical.
- Daycare is not the best fit for all dogs. Please schedule your free evaluation to see if it is the right fit for your pup.
- If your dog is not ready for daycare, consider one of our training programs.
Hours: M-F 7 a.m-6:30 p.m
$35/day, $26 for additional dogs
10th visit FREE with punch card (full days only)
Buy 10 days for $30/day
$30/day if dog has completed a training program!
What We do
Loving & Trained Staff
Our dog handlers are not only well-trained, but they’re also dog enthusiasts who look forward to spending the day surrounded by their four-legged pals. Every dog is loved and cared for with special attention paid to their individual needs.
While pup is here
We understand that dogs are sometimes hard to win over, so our schedule is designed to put them at ease. Offering a low stress but socially enriching day built on routines builds trust with our canine customers. Our dogs quickly realize they can depend on us for everything they need, allowing our experienced team to become an extension of your pup’s family.