What do I bring for my dogs when they board?
* Please refer to our boarding tab for more information on what to pack for your pooch!
Does my dog need an evaluation to board?
* Nope! We only require an evaluation for group play. If you would like your dog to participate in group, we can evaluate them here during their stay, or ahead of your reservation!
Can I have my dog evaluated for group play during their stay?
* Yes, of course! Like mentioned above, we can evaluate your dog while they are boarding, make sure to mention it to the staff when you check in.
Are play times included in boarding prices?
* Yes! We believe everyone deserves to play, after all, tired dogs are happy dogs! If daycare capacity permits, your dog can enjoy daycare during their stay! If daycare happens to be full, your dog can enjoy their play time in our boarding yard with the group approved boarding dogs. To participate in group, your dog must first pass their evaluation.
My dog has medication, can you administer it?
* Yes. Our staff is trained to administer all different types of medications from pills to insulin. We've got you covered!
Does my dog need an evaluation for daycare?
* Yes! We require all of our daycare dogs to pass their evaluation before participating in group play. This ensures everyone's safety and allows us make sure that daycare is the right fir for your pup! Feel free to give us a call to schedule your free evaluation.
What are the benefits of daycare for my dog?
* Daycare is a controlled, safe, clean and FUN place to bring your dog during the day. Dogs can really benefit from the regular exercise, and interaction with both people and other dogs. It's a healthy out-let for any pent-up energy and extra socialization!
Can I buy multiple daycare days?
* Yes! We have several options for stocking up on your daycare days! We offer a 10 Full day package for $300.00 or $530.00 for two dogs. We also offer 10 half day package for $180.00 or $340.00 for two dogs.
Do you have any breed restrictions?
* No way! We believe each dog, no matter the breed, should get an equal opportunity to pass their evaluation. All dogs are welcomed at our facility!
Do daycare dogs get breaks during the day?
* Yes! We strongly believe that breaks are important for all of our daycare dogs. We offer each dog several breaks throughout the day to get in a quick nap and decompress.
Do you allow unaltered dogs?
* Yes, we do! We are one of the few facilities that do except in-tact males, and females. Our in-tact dogs must pass their evaluation, and are closely monitored. We do not except females in a current heat cycle.
What if my dog isn't group approved?
* No problem, not all dogs enjoy group play, and that's alright! We can offer your pup some one-on-one time with our staff, as well as some fun enrichment activities like food puzzles, brain games, treadmill, etc!